In recent years, with the support of the relationship between party committees and governments at all levels, a large number of high-grade, sophisticated and sharp equipment have been successively deployed to the fire-fighting forces, and the level of equipment construction has been continuously improved. With the increase of fire fighting and rescue missions, the depletion of firefighting equipment will inevitably be accelerated. The timely and effective maintenance of maintenance will directly affect the formation of combat effectiveness. The author combines individual personal engagement in the work of combat support and discusses several points of understanding.
First, the status of fire equipment maintenance
1, a variety of fire equipment, difficult to buy accessories
Only the Shizuishan detachment has less than 40 types of fire-fighting vehicles, 11 suppliers, and more than 20 various types of equipment suppliers. At present, the market for fire equipment maintenance and repair accessories is chaotic, and the appearance of accessories is almost the same, but the price is not a small gap, and the quality is even more irregular. After the fire equipment is damaged, there is no professional repair station. Example: The maintenance of fire fighting vehicles still adopts a combination of self-repairing of the troops and maintenance of the manufacturers. When the vehicle is sent out for repairs, it often happens that the market price of auto parts varies greatly from one region to another, and there is a phenomenon of â€œsnapping in orderâ€. In addition, after the fire equipment is damaged, it must contact the manufacturers thousands of miles away. It will take a long time to wait until it can be resolved, thus affecting the combat readiness. In 2012, one of the squadron's high-ejection fire trucks failed. Ningxia was unable to solve the problem and it was not re-commissioned until half a year after the plant was returned. What is even worse is that some manufacturers have closed down, and the fire-fighting equipment purchased by the military cannot find the source of repair parts after being damaged, and can only scrap fire-fighting equipment.
2, some suppliers do not invert after sales, there is a push
Most of the distributors and manufacturers are not the same enterprise, which has brought a lot of problems to the grassroots force maintenance work. In the case of fire engines alone, most of the suppliers use the â€œsite and top-loading partâ€ to separate the production and installation modes. After-sales service is derived from more than one. After the failure of the firefighting vehicle, the use of the unit to contact the dealer, it is prone to disagreement, attributed the cause of the fault to each other, reduce their responsibilities to increase (reduce) funds, and even more, the supplier directly informs the phone. The use of the unit requires the use of the unit to contact the maintenance. When the firefighting force purchases the product, the signing of the contract dealer is the only one. If the after-sales service provider changes, it will seriously affect the level of the military's performance on duty.
3, fire equipment accessories are expensive, long maintenance cycle
As long as the "firefighting" label is affixed and the source of imported equipment is single, its value is doubled, which is almost universal consensus among firefighting practitioners. In recent years, under the market competition, although the selling price of fire fighting equipment has declined, the undeveloped western areas such as Ningxia are still astronomically unaffordable for most grass-roots units. It can be said that the price of spare parts is the unilateral offer of suppliers. There is no publicly available accessory price, and there is no room for bargaining. Example: After the squadron's hand-held rebar breaker battery was damaged, the manufacturer quoted only the battery unit price of 3500 yuan, it is understood that the entire package price is only about 5,000 yuan. This product belongs to imported goods and has specialized dealers in the country and cannot be purchased in the market. A squadron radar life detector charger is damaged, can not buy accessories, long-term can not be resolved. These "foreign goods" are extremely costly to repair, causing no maintenance and causing waste. The officers and soldiers in the frontline have a strong response. A few equipments need to be returned to the factory for maintenance, and the time period is long. After the grass-roots officers and men send the products to the manufacturers, there will be a long wait. A unit equipped with an inflatable charging pump in 2010 will not be able to use it from the date of distribution, and has returned to the factory three times. It has taken more than two years and the problem has not been resolved. Until the end of 2013, the corps equipment service team under the grassroots service, to help solve the problem, put on duty.
4, fire equipment training, maintenance is not in place
At present, a small number of squadrons are able to use and use the equipment and equipment management of the Squadron. If they cannot be used, they will be put on hold and reported after damage. The routine inspection and maintenance of equipment and equipment is not focused on the four aspects. First, the equipment inspection is not enough, and abnormal phenomena and potential faults can not be detected in time through changes in smell, noise, vibration, temperature, and vision. The second is that equipment maintenance is not in place according to the prescribed system. Such as: the maintenance of positive pressure air breathing apparatus is only to ensure that the empty cylinder pressure reaches the standard pressure (28MPa), without checking the integrity of the cylinder, the integrity of the valve, the mask is good Check the precautions. Third, the army lacks effective maintenance methods. At present, the individual squadron equipment technicians are not in the post, and the spread, knowledge, and assistance of fire equipment knowledge are not in place. Such as: heavy (light) type of chemical protective clothing, aluminum foil insulation suits, etc. can not be folded according to the provisions of storage, otherwise it will affect the service life, or even lose its protective function, but most of the units are neatly stacked on the shelves. Fourth, the education of equipment and equipment is not in place and rewards and penalties are not implemented. In the process of organizing equipment inspections, the patrol team repeatedly found that the situation in which a small number of officers and men had caused man-made damage due to misuse, collision, or fall caused an upward trend.
5, replacement of equipment technicians fast, professional maintenance personnel shortage
At present, all units still use the maintenance mode of self-maintenance and merchant warranty. Because of the short time for soldiers to perform military service, it takes a long time to train an equipment technician. In some cases, an equipment technician who is just familiar with the maintenance knowledge of equipment will face the problem of retiring from service, which leads to a serious shortage of professional equipment technicians. . The existing equipment technicians can only use traditional knocking methods to repair their equipment. There are no qualitative and quantitative data on how long equipment lives. In particular, the inspection and maintenance of imported fire-fighting equipment is beyond discussion.
Second, improve the methods of fire equipment maintenance and analysis
In the modern firefighting operations and emergency rescue, it shows unprecedented dependence on firefighting equipment. Accurate, timely, and efficient equipment guarantee has become one of the key factors in winning the battle.
1, daily maintenance
Failure of the equipment during use may seriously affect the safety of use and result in major losses. In order to reduce the probability of equipment failure or prevent functional degradation, routine maintenance is performed at predetermined intervals or specified criteria. It can repair the equipment (or components) in advance before the failure to eliminate hidden dangers and prevent them from happening.
2, equipment emergency maintenance
Emergency repair refers to the repair of damaged equipment at the disaster site. Most of the repairs are quick, temporary or partial repairs, mainly to repair the damage to the structural parts of the equipment. The method of replacing new parts is often used. The purpose is to quickly restore the equipment to the state where it can perform the next task. Equipping emergency repairs may not restore the full working capability of the equipment. Therefore, after the combat mission is completed, it should be immediately repaired using standard repair procedures.
3. Establish and improve the equipment maintenance guarantee system
According to the â€œGuidelines for the Construction of Public Security Fire Fighting Army Warfare Support Systemâ€ issued by the Fire Bureau of the Ministry of Public Security on September 30, 2007, the spirit of the notification is based on the actual situation and guides the maintenance of fire fighting equipment in accordance with the actual situation. jobs.
(1) Establish a fire fighting equipment maintenance system. Take the fire equipment production and operation enterprise as the leader of technology and materials, and establish a three-level maintenance network for the general, branch, and brigade. The first-level network is the corps, and the corps can supervise or cooperate with related fire-fighting equipment manufacturing enterprises to establish fire-fighting equipment maintenance centers in provincial capital cities. The role is to introduce maintenance technology, spare parts and special tools, and sign the â€œsales service contractâ€ to implement the after-sales service commitment. system. At the same time, the center trains equipment technicians for its troops. The second-level network serves as the detachment and is responsible for implementing tracking services for the equipment so that the equipment in good condition can reach 95% or more. At the same time, the detachment shall also be responsible for the maintenance of equipment and equipment, the transmission of information, and the promotion of practical maintenance techniques. The third-level network is the brigade maintenance team responsible for the daily inspection, maintenance, and maintenance of the equipment distributed by the squadron within its jurisdiction.
(2) Establish a preventive maintenance management system. It is recommended that the Force establish a preventive maintenance management system based on calendar time or working hours. Content covers: total equipment, factory number, delivery time, service time, failure time, repair parts, maintenance tools, maintenance methods and other information. Secondly, equipment and technology treatment shall be collected, including technical specifications, applicable and maintenance instructions, work information, case manuals, technical atlases, and operation training manuals.
(3) Formulate emergency repair plans and do a good job in the maintenance of the accident site. The maintenance organization shall, based on the information provided by the troops, formulate large-scale fire protection plans for special fire-fighting rescue sites and their own actual conditions, and set up an emergency maintenance support team. When there is a large-scale fire and special emergency rescue accident, it will be rushed to the scene of the accident the first time to guarantee the equipment maintenance. The repair method at the scene of the accident should be based on the replacement of bad and damaged parts. Therefore, the maintenance squadron should carry the relevant equipment and equipment accessories, maintenance tools, and related maintenance manuals and specifications according to the common equipment required at the accident site.
(4) Establish reward and punishment system. Strengthen the management and control of equipment technicians, and deal with the equipment technicians who are not at ease and are not suitable for their jobs. For equipment technicians who have a certain level of technology and need to be retired, transferred or transferred, they should be jointly reviewed by the headquarters, political authorities, and logistics departments, and reported to the superior head. It is necessary to control the unreasonable loss of equipment technicians. For those technicians with professional skills and strong work abilities, they must be scientifically employed, the improvement of the promotion, and rewards of the award.
(5) Introduce and train professionals. Four efforts are made in the selection, cultivation, use, and management of talents, and efforts are made to achieve the goal of â€œbig and medium repairs do not go outâ€. In view of the long training cycle and professionalism of technical repair engineers, they have recruited technical talent from new recruits, selected and sent training, and reinforced the maintenance of key personnel. Take the combination of â€œgoing outâ€ and â€œplease come inâ€, combine schooling with self-training, maintenance guarantee and professional training, cultivate technical talents in multiple directions and channels, and fully mobilize the skills and troubleshooting of equipment technicians. ability. Professionals and technicians must be assigned to each other, use it bravely, and use their talents. It is necessary to improve the assessment, appraisal and incentive mechanism for rewards and punishments, to create a work environment that preserves people's hearts and minds, and to plan long-term retention of well-equipped and skilled technicians.
4. Actively use social security resources.
The first is that the manufacturer must complete the supporting work before the equipment is equipped in advance. It is important to do related auxiliary work in advance before the equipment reaches the troops. First, it is necessary to improve the situation in which the â€œUsage and Maintenance Manualâ€ was previously provided in a single manner. With the equipment, multimedia teaching materials should also be provided so as to be vivid and vivid. In particular, for some foreign firefighting equipment, the foreign language â€œUsage and Maintenance Manualâ€ must be translated into Chinese for ease of use. Secondly, it is necessary to carry parts of parts of the equipment that are vulnerable to damage in the equipment to facilitate the maintenance and repair of damaged equipment and equipment so that the equipment can fully function.
The second is to strengthen the exchange of information between troops and dealers. When quality problems arise with equipment, on the one hand, it is necessary to report to the higher authorities, and it is also actively reflected to the dealers so that the manufacturer can send people to repair according to light, heavy, slow, and urgency. The specific approach: first in the "use and maintenance instructions" with the manufacturer's telephone and communications address, so that equipment technicians or operators can see the "use maintenance manual" at the same time we can know the manufacturer's telephone and contact information; second In the equipment packing box, an information sheet similar to the home appliance warranty card is attached. For example, the usage feedback card, the content to be filled in this card is the direct evaluation of the overall performance of the equipment after the equipment is used by the squadron, and the response to the manufacturer is easy. Loss conditions, and then require manufacturers to improve the equipment, so that the equipment performance is perfect.
The maintenance of fire-fighting equipment is one of the indispensable elements for the firefighting force to achieve â€œsafeguarding and strengtheningâ€. It is true that "the benevolent sees the benevolence and the wise see the wisdom", and the author only talks about the reality of his own work in the maintenance of fire-fighting equipment. He personally talks about the idea of â€‹â€‹doing a good job in the maintenance of fire-fighting equipment and discusses with everyone.
This article is a reprint of online media. It only represents the author's point of view. It has nothing to do with this site. If news articles and comments infringe your legal rights, please call us and we will handle it in a timely manner.
Warning Light generally used in the maintenance of Road Safety, is usually used in the police car, truck, fire engine, ambulance, prevention management, road maintenance vehicle, tractor, car emergency A/S car, mechanical equipment, such as development, machinery, electricity, machine tools, chemical industry, telecommunications, shipbuilding, metallurgy and other electric control circuit for controlling the signal interlock, and so on.
In recent years, solar warning lights have gradually replaced conventional battery warning lights.
Warning Light,Led Warning Blinker,Traffic Security Lamp,Road Led Warning Lamp
Greateagle Safety Products Co., Ltd. , https://www.greateaglesafety.com